I was interested in Vivint since I saw the system at a friend's house and it looked like what I was looking for. I filled out an online form before leaving work to head to an appointment.

My phone rang while I was on the road. We chatted a bit and said he couldn't lock in my price until I made an appointment for installation. I told him I couldn't make the appointment yet until I look at my budget since his quote was higher than I expected from what my friend said she paid.

He demanded I tell him what my friend's name and address so he could check her plan. He told me she was lying about what she paid but he will give me her discount as well.

So, then he again pressured me to schedule. I said I wasn't going to schedule now while I'm on the road as I don't want to pick up my phone to look at my calendar (I was using hands-free) and he got agitated and said "Well what is it that you want me to do?" I said, I will be in touch when I can look at the numbers and also at my calendar.

He was agitated and said goodbye, even though, I said "Wait" because I had another question.

Just a half hour later while at my appointment, someone who sounded the same called and when I told him I couldn't speak right then as I was at an appointment, he hung up on me!

They are friendly, but pushy, until they sense any hesitation and then it feels like bullying. I will NOT be looking further into Vivint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Customer Care.

Comments