1.3
Equipment Quality

Vivint.Smart Home(Todd\Andie-wife Pederson and Keith Nellson founders) located at 4931 North 300 West Provo, UT 84604 801-377-9111 is a shi**y company. Formerly APX Alarm Security Solutions(The Blackstone Group is part of them too) and one wonders why they had to change their name. BestBuy even STOPPED doing business(July 2018) with this shady company. Vivint did NOT CALL the police when my home was being burglarized and the burglars were still in my house(police could have caught them..) Vivint then insisted they did nothing wrong and refused to pay me for my loss(over $50k was taken). Vivint was so *** dirty they sent me to collection, because I would NOT pay them anymore money(Vivint was in breach of the contract).

***BEWARE***

Todd R. Pedersen is also trying to scam people again with "Vivint Solar, Inc.", "Vivint Purchasing, LLC", "313 Aviation, LLC" and "Plus550, LLC"

IF you call Vivint.Smart Home today 05 March 2019 Tues. their call center will NOT transfer you to anybody important to resolve your concerns\complaints. As of today even BestBuy a fortune 500 company wants NOTHING to do with this *** company. PLEASE do NOT allow Todd Pederson or Keith Nellson or ANY other businesses these 2 people are tied to RIP YOU off(you work to hard for your money and valuables). Together we can SHUT these 2 people down plus I have filed complaints with the FTC, BBB(4499 complaints filed), etc. I will NEVER stop telling the world about these 2 LOSERS...

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Remove from my credit reports.

I didn't like: Extremly unethical practices, Being deceived about their product, Snooty cs agents.

Comments