1.8
Equipment Quality

Sarcastic My Vivint system was installed 12/28/18 and day one was nothing but issues. The installer Adrian drilled 3 holes to connect the panel then cover it up and place boxes in front of the damage. The boxes strategically placed so I would not see it while he was there so I reported it to Vivint. Although they were prompt with addressing the issue, there has been several issues with Vivint. I called 1/2/19 and spoke to someone name Michael that was very rude, unprofessional and actions were racial motivated. He would not transfer me to the extension requested and placed me on hold for over 15 mins. However, I've spoken to several other employees that were very knowledgeable, professional and customer -oriented/very helpful. From the indication from the reviews I've read, I think Vivint should reevaluate their hiring practices. It's not always about the bottom line if you are losing customers to simple issues. It sounds like more than 2 - 5 bad apples were hired that causes issues and damages the reputation of the company.

KUDOS to the following employees:

Ana Green

Jonas Hamrick Shocked

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No integrity, Cancellation policies, Products.

Comments