1.8
Equipment Quality

This company uses young kids going door to door with a sob story of why they need your business. They promise expertise, high tech and security but cannot deliver.

Wait times are tremendously long and they often mess up the work being suggested. If you are disconnected during a call, they do not call back. You will have to wait in *** in hopes to reach the right agent (which will most likely not happen). Furthermore, they lock you into long term contracts that are insignificantly noted on the contract.

If you move, you have to buy yourself out of your contract which in my case will be thousands of dollars. This is ludicrous customer service and business and I am going to make a point to splash about it on social media outlets everywhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Price, Customer service.

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1347205

Don't let them scam you. They tell lies.

Contact your attorney general office, consumer affairs and BBB. YOU ARE NOT LIABLE.

PLEASE DONT GIVE INTO THEM!!

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1315212

I agree, they told me I should've had the person who purchase my home buy out my contract.

Bronx, New York, United States #1308936

I totally agree with you. To charge for a home visit because could not troubleshoot on the phone is not good.

When I was reassured that they would take care of any problems. Their customer service are rude not helpful.

We should create a class action suit. To stop them from deceiving others.

to Anonymous Morgantown, West Virginia, United States #1342678

I agree! A class-action would put a stop to some of their fraudulent and deceptive practices.

Jamaica, New York, United States #1308931

Very deceptive. Useless customer service want out of my contract.