104 views

I accepted the trial period they were offering but called 3 days prior to the end of the trial period to cancel. I requested cancellation because the door would not lock and other issues with the equipment.

I provided screenshots from my phone's app showing all the issues I was experiencing. No one ever came or called to resolve the problem, so I decided I did not want to keep the service. I have since been trying to get my service disconnected. As of today, (8 months later) I was finally able to get them to accept my original request of cancellation and scheduled a date for them to pick up the equipment.

I was told a full refund from the time of request would be granted and when I asked for a confirmation via email regarding the refund, the call was disconnected. I called again and was passed around from rep to rep and now I'm being told no refund is due. After 2 calls, 4 reps and 3 hours of disputing, I agreed to half of the refund due just to end this experience. I had terrible customer service and will never do business with them again.

Mind you, all of this was documented via emails sent to them, and they even stated earlier that I did everything right but, yet I was not compensated for all the time, energy and money I put into having this service or for all the follow up I had to do just to cancel my services. I would rate them 0 but that option isn't available.

User's recommendation: Stay away!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System Free Trial.

Location: Hollywood, Florida

Comments

#1983020

They installed solar panels on our roof 3 months ago which have yet to be connected to PG&E. Also, required we pay them in advance.

Customer service is terrible!

Don’t ever use Vivint! Use another company.

Vivint Reviews