State: Alabama City: Birmingham Product: Vivint Security System Clear all filters (2 of 198 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Vivint thanks this customer for their review and for taking the time to reach out to us. After review of this customer’s account, we found that the following action has been taken: Our online backend team has been requested to merge the customer’s two online accounts...
Review
#520644 Review #520644 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Vivint Security System

Vivint in Birmingham, Alabama - Horrible system!!! Go with someone else!

We're sorry that you had a bad experience with out company! We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry. Our customers should be able to rely on us any time, day or night, which is why our reps are available 24x7x365 to resolve any issue that comes our way. If you're experiencing difficulties with your system or your service please give us a call at 800.216.5232, or email us at support@vivint.com for assistance. We also welcome any feedback on our products and services. Thank you!
Review
Product
Vivint Security System
Loss

Don't get locked into a contract with this company. I had this installed 7/2011 and still today 2/2013, the system does not work properly.

I have had numerous techs to my home. I have made numerous phonecalls, however, the automation part and cameras still do not work even though I have to pay for these services every month! I asked to be released from the contract several times because it doesn't work properly and have been told absolutely not! They send techs that don't have time to properly fix the problems, and then they leave your home in a mess with cameras off the walls etc and tell you to call them later and they will come back when they have time to troubleshoot some more!!!

I own my own business and lose $$ everytime I have to stop to deal with this. Do you really want this kind of company protecting your home?

Contact Vivint Customer Service