Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

VIVINT Thank you, you made it right

We're sorry that you had a bad experience with out company! We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry. Our customers should be able to rely on us any time, day or night, which is why our reps are available 24x7x365 to resolve any issue that comes our way. If you're experiencing difficulties with your system or your service please give us a call at 800.216.5232, or email us at support@vivint.com for assistance. We also welcome any feedback on our products and services. Thank you!
Review

I contacted Vivint via their website and email. I asked if I could have a very particular type of service and was assured that i could get it, no contract on/off as required.

We agreeded and I had a system installed. Then came the confusion when I asked for them to stop monitoring for 9 months and then start again for 3 months. We don't do that said vivint, I said you agreeded you would. After checking the phone calls and emails they agreeded they had and said they would stick by that agreement and posted a note on the account to let reps know about the agreement.

Today I called to have the system monitoried and asked the rep to look at the note. He then said OK and the system is now monitoried for 3 months only.

through the hole process Vivint staff have been very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Vivint thanks this customer for their feedback. In the event of malfunction, repair, rather than cancellation is the appropriate course of action. To minimize the risk of external factors impacting an appointment, Vivint gives customers a 3 hour arrival window....

Vivint

Vivint thanks this customer for sharing their experience. Vivint requires written notice of cancellation to be on file 30 days prior to the end of the agreement and request this notice remain on file for at least one billing cycle. Vivint has updated policy since this review was submitted and situations like the one outlined here are now reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We encourage this customer to contact our Customer Loyalty team at their earliest convenience.
Loss

My 39 month contract expired in September 2012. I sent a letter to let them know I didn't want to renew another 39 month contract but they have refused to cancel my service and continue to bill me $54.11 a month.

The representative I spoke to said they didn't receive my letter within the 30 days prior to contract end so therefore I would be locked into another 39 month contract!! We live on a fixed income and will be moving soon and will not need their service anyway.

DO NOT USE VIVINT!!!!! Their customer service is the WORST!!

Vivint thanks this customer for their feedback and for taking the time to submit a review with Pissed Consumer. Vivint allows customers to transfer responsibility for their agreement and system to a third party; alternatively, the balance on the account can be paid off...
Review

Vivint needs to stopped! door to door crooks

We thank this customer for their feedback, and for bringing this situation to our attention. Vivint aims to save customers money by using existing alarm equipment with their consent. Should issues arise, repair, rather than cancellation is the appropriate course of action. We understand the frustration that comes with a false alarm and we are committed to reaching a resolution. This subscriber is urged to contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
Loss

I contracted with vivint for a home security system. During the instillation I immediately knew I was in trouble.

They began hacking wires in my existing security system. They spliced and mismatched componets of my system with their products and within hours it was malfunctioning. The first thunderstorm set in to motion a series of nightmarish problems. The thermostat began turning on the emergency heat raising the temp to 85-95 degrees.

The fire alarm going off in the middle of the night. They have refused to cancel the contract and I have enlisted legal assistance.

They are billing me in full.

VIVINT SUCKS!

Review

I gave Vivint my banking information to take the monthly payments from my bank account, and for the 3rd time, they screwed me over! they take more money than what they say they would.

I had to cancel my pre-authorized payments with them because i don't trust them! Its so *** cus you can't cancel because you signed a contract, but they could *** over by taking whatever amount of money from you bank account without letting you know. BEWARE! Never give Vivint your banking information!

I am very angry at this company. they are like thieves!

Vivint fraud in texas

We thank this customer for their feedback. Vivint requests customers bring any issues to our attention so we are able to move towards a resolution immediately. All equipment installed (with the exception of batteries and screens) by Vivint is warranted for the life of the agreement. We do not charge for repair or replacement of warranted equipment. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration caused on our behalf and advise this customer to call into our Customer Care team. They are trained to address situations like the one outlined here and are available 24/7 at 800-216-5232.
Loss

It's great to know I'm not the only one ripped off but can anyone tell me how I can F@&ing do somthing about it I want to report them to athorities. A door to door salesman wouldn't leave till I got the *** system from vivint.

Then the keyless door *** became loose and my front door wouldn't close. They want $199 to replace it. No less than a month into it the security panel stopped working and I called for help n they said a service guy would go fix it. It's been 6 months n they bill me every month for a disconnected panel.

P.S the charger to the panel shorted and melted my wall outlet almost set my home on fire.

But they still want there money. I just canceled my bank account so they would stop STEALING my money.

Vivint in Sacramento, California - Vivnt Alarm Co.

Vivint thanks this customer for sharing their experience. We value all feedback and apologize for any issues this customer has experienced with their billing. Vivint requests all customers set up a method of automatic billing; we are able to process payments through major credit or debit cards and via electronic transfers from checking or savings accounts. Through automatic payments, Vivint is able to ensure customers uninterrupted monitoring and saves paper typically used for printing statements. Customers are also welcome to make payments in advance over-the-phone or through their online account center at any time. Alternatively, customers are able to mail in money orders or personal checks. Provided a payment is made and has cleared through other means prior to the customer's billing cycle, the account on file for automatic withdrawals will not be debited. All Customer Care professionals are trained on billing and they are available 24/7 at 800-216-5232.
Review

A saleman came to the door asking me if I would like a "Free" upgrade to my ADT alarm system.

It was a wireless key pad and he said that it would cost me nothing to upgrade and that it was the same system. I made it quite clear that I didn't want to change my alarm co.

MY MISTAKE _ NEVER The Key pad was installed and my old system disarmed and then I was told the the Company was VIVNT, a company held by ADT.

I told them I didn't want the billing on a credit card, debit card or automatically withdrawn. I wanted a paper trail (call me old fashioned I don;t want some company messing with my money). I have been attempting for several months to set up payment through my bank and have been harassed beyond belief by this fly by night out fit called VIVNT. My bank is sending a check to cover the next two months and according to the bank the address they have is the one that is generated from the Company.

As soon as the CONTRACT has expired I want the key pad out of my house.

I have had nothing but problems with thin company. NO ONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO PAY THEIR BILLS SHOULD BE HARASSED THIS WAY>